Gefle Porslinsfabrik was a Swedish porcelain factory, established in 1910 in Gävle in Gästrikland. It was originally established under the name of Gefle Porslinsbruk, but was renamed Gefle Porcelain Factory in 1913 when the factory became a limited company. At the site of the factory there was a til factory.
From the beginning Gefle produced kitchenware and from 1913 a dinnerware was also produced. Gefle porcelain is recognizable on the brand with the three chimneys. Gefle was purchased by Upsala-Ekeby in 1936.
In 1950-1961 Gefle produced a series of plates together with the National Association Against Rheumatism, which was sold to support the association's work. This series was followed up 1962-1978 by a series of plates with the coat shields for the individual Swedish landscapes. These were also published together with the National Association Against Rheumatism.
Gefle Porslinsfabrik was closed in 1979.